Skip to content
- Three cups of water
- Two & a half teaspoons of pink tea leaves
- Half a teaspoon of baking soda
- A quarter teaspoon of salt
- Three cups of cold water
- Pistachio (chopped) half a cup
- Two aniseed flowers
- Three green cardamoms
- Two cups of sugar
- One & a half teaspoons of red food color
- Put almond flowers and green cardamom in the water.
- When it gets hot, add the leaves.
- When it is slightly cooked, add soda and salt, add cold water at intervals of five minutes, and then add milk and stir.
- Add sugar to taste and finally add pistachios.