Randy Orton is a professional wrestler and actor from the United States who is best known for his WWE career.
Bio of Randy Orton:
Birth name: Randall Keith Orton
Nicknames: The Man of Destiny, The Legend Killer, The Viper, Dream Killer, The Apex Predator
Profession: Professional Wrestler & Actor
Date of Birth: 1 April 1980 (41 years)
Birth Place: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Zodiac sign: Aries
Home Town: Missouri, USA
School: Hazelwood Central High School, Missouri, USA (Graduate in 1998)
College: He engaged with the United States Marine Corps soon after High School graduation.
Hobbies: Watching Movies
Favorite food: Home-made dishes
Favorite Rock Band: Metallica
Grand Father Bob Orton, Sr.
Father Bob Orton Jr.
Mother Elaine Orton
Sisters Nate Orton & Rebecca Orton (Younger Sisters)
Marital Status: Married (Twice)
Wife 1. Samantha Speno (2007-2013)
2. Kimberly Kessler (2015-present)
Children – two daughters (Alanna Marie Orton & Brooklyn Rose Orton)
- 196 cm (In centimetres)
- 1.96 m (In meters)
- 6′ 5.” (In Feet Inches)
- 110 kg (in Kilograms)
- 243 lbs (in Pounds)
- Chest: 46 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Dark Brown
- Winner of 2009 Royal Rumble
- Heavy-weight & WWE Championship 8 times
- WWE Intercontinental Championship – 1 time
- World Tag Team Champion – 1 time
- Winner of the Money in the Bank contract-2014
Career Turning Point
The separation of Randy Orton from the ‘Evolution’ aided him in forming a career-defining baby-face image.
Randy Orton is a professional wrestler and actor from the United States who is best known for his WWE career. His parents prevented him from seeking a professional wrestling career because of the significant amount of time he will be away from his family and home. On the other hand, Orton continued to wrestle as a novice while attending Hazelwood Central High School.
Orton’s tenure in the WWE continued, and he claimed the WWE Championship a total of eight times, including four times as World Heavyweight Champion. Additionally, he set a tag team with Adam Copeland (a.k.a. Edge) in the late 2000s, dubbed Team Rated RKO (a joke on Edge’s alias, the Rated R Superstar, and Randy’s finisher maneuver, the RKO).
They retained the World Tag Team Championship for the first and last time before succumbing to John Cena and Shawn Michaels. Orton established his own stable, Legacy, in the early 2010s, which included Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase Jr. Following that, Orton reverted to his old ways and earned the nicknames “Apex Predator” and “The Viper,” raising his violence and killing instinct in the ring.
Some Interesting & well-known Facts about Randy Orton:
- Randy Orton smoke – Yes.
- Randy Orton drink alcohol – Yes
- Orton was born to wrestle. Both his father, ‘Cowboy’ Bob Orton, and uncle, Barry Orton, were professional wrestlers in the past. In 2005, Bob Orton was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame, and since then, he has made several ringside and audience appearances alongside Randy.
- Interestingly, Orton began his WWE career as a referee rather than a wrestler.
- Orton has her name tattooed on his left forearm as a tribute to her daughter.
- He is well-known for his bad temper, to the point where WWE once forced him to attend anger management classes.
- Moreover, he dabbled in acting when he wasn’t wrestling. He was supposed to star in WWE-produced films like The Marine 2 (2009), but he was injured at the time, so Ted DiBiase Jr. was cast in the lead role. Due to his history with the USMC, he was passed over for the third sequel to The Marine, and the lead role was given to Mike’ The Miz’ Mizanin.
- In 2011, Orton made his acting debut as the father of a school bully in the film. That’s What I Am. His next film role was as the lead in 12 Rounds 2: Reloaded (2013), followed by a supporting role in The Condemned 2 (2015) and a cameo in Countdown (2016). Also, Orton appeared in the action thriller Shooter as a supporting character in 2016.